In collaboration with Technical Assistance Programme for Sustainable Energy in the Caribbean (TAPSEC), we will be hosting a virtual public consultation with stakeholders of the energy sector to solicit comments and discussion on the preliminary undertakings of the reviews being undertaken.
The IRC solicits your attendance and welcomes your engaging participation, which will include your valid comments and feedback during that period of interfacing with the consultants.
- Date: Thursday, June 3, 2021.
- TIME: 9:00 AM-11:00 AM
- Where: Microsoft Teams
- Meeting Location/Link: CLICK TO JOIN
- 9:00am-9:15am: Opening Introduction by TAPSEC/GIZ and the IRC.
- 9:15am-9:45am: Presentation of the team of consultants, and the need of holding consultation with stakeholders,
- 9:45am-10:00am: Main questions and issues.
- 10:00am-10:50am: Workshops/Thematic Sessions on varying topics to include (Energy Efficiency (EE), Renewable Energy (RE), Tariffs, Legislation, Utilities Regulation).
- 10:50am-11:00am: Questions & Answers
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact the Commission’s office